The HTA has compiled an Information Pack which members and non-members can use to educate staff, other local businesses and the public about what we can all do to combat the threat of Xylella fastidiosa.
Some members have been using the information to hold cluster meetings with relevant businesses within their 5km radius to promote best practice and working together to help reduce the threat.
The pack contains:
- Introductory PowerPoint Presentation - This can be used to set the scene for staff and businesses.
- UK Government Xylella guidance - Explains the dramatic potential impact of the emergency measures.
- UK Government Plant Pest Factsheet - Xylella fastidiosa - Gives more detailed information about the disease.
- Xylella poster & FAQ Sheet - This can be used within businesses to inform the public about the risks of Xylella.
- Plant Passporting - An Introduction - Explains the basics of plant passports.
- Plant Passports - An example