Are you ready to create an exciting and positive shopping experience for your customers?
Do you want to learn how to create effective displays, which focus on a current theme or holiday?
Do you want to enhance your plant area and chems and ferts displays?
Do you want to create a strong, consistent brand that runs throughout your store and website?
Does your food hall and catering offering need refocusing to make it more inviting?
Do you want to learn how visual merchandising best practice can enhance sales across your site?
The Visual Merchandising Development Programme
The most effective training you’ll find on how to develop your instore and website visual merchandising, specifically targeted towards garden retailers.
What you'll get...
- Monthly one-to-one online meetings with our trainer, Sarah Manning, for individual feed back and questions.
- Monthly Visual Merchandising practical challenges, where members can practice their newly learnt skills within their store.
- Access to the HTA VM development programme forum on Facebook Workplace, where you can share and upload inspiring content and best practice.
- Opportunity to book bespoke in house Visual Merchandising training course for your entire team with Sarah at a reduced member rate.
Just a few of the topics that we will be creating training for over the year include:
- An introduction into effective Visual Merchandising principles.
- Post-Christmas 2020, what can we learn for 2021?
- Spring, Visual Merchandising for the new season.
- Effective VM for plants, Chems & Ferts.
- Visual Merchandising techniques for Food Markets & Catering offerings.
- Creating a strong, consistent brand and effective customer engagement through your website / E-Commerce shop.
- Visual Merchandising for a successful Christmas 2021
This is your chance to up your Visual Merchandising game and start to drive your sales through effective displays and link selling opportunities.
We are running a competition to give one person the chance to win a free subscription to the visual Merchandising Development Programme. To enter, submit a photo of an in-store display for a chance to win.
To speak to a member of the team about the programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org