With both indoor and outdoor catering able to open again this weekend in England we have put together a resource library to help support you navigate this transition.
As part of these resources we are excited to be able to offer the Ready to Serve e-learning programmes both the Manger and Team member versions, created by CPL Learning.
CPL Learning’s new programmes are aimed at helping operators to reopen their premises safely and effectively.
Topics covered in this course include.
- Maximise the safety and protection of your team and guests
- Complete a risk assessment that will be a requirement of your re-opening
- Social distance to meet the latest government requirements
- Enhance cleaning and hygienic practices throughout the business
- Educate and communicate with team members and guests
- Develop your business proposition to meet the needs of your risk assessment and the restrictions currently being faced
- Use effective signage, operational guidance and communication to educate guests and increase confidence in order to encourage safety and handwashing
To help support you through this time the Managers version will be FREE and the Team member version available at £5.