This course has been designed to support businesses in making preparations and contingencies to deal with Coronavirus (COVID-19). Aimed predominantly at outlet management it covers topics such as what is Coronavirus, areas to consider and plan, operational tips and training guides and materials. However, all team members would benefit from this learning activity. We also have a range of additional support materials that can be used in your venues that accompany this course.
The course also draws from key government information, data and research from CGA and advice from UK Hospitality. The course will be continually updated, and new versions will be released to reflect the changing situation and advice.
You will be able to:
- Identify the signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- Understand how the infection spreads
- Consider the potential impact on your businesses
- Identify the main areas to consider and plan for contingency
- Implement the most up-to-date hygiene advice for your business
This course has been allocated for free to all the current users of our E-learning platform and is available for new users to access via the courses page of our platform once registered.