The Animal and Plant Health Agency is seeking information from anyone who sends plants, seed or plant products out of GB to enable them to plan operations effectively after 1 January. 
If you do send anything it will require a phytosanitary certificate which involves an inspection, so please fill this the survey as soon as you can, it takes a few minutes.

More News +