HTA members can get involved with a new CBI initiative looking at understanding how to engage with schools, colleges and young people.
Businesses can register their interest to be involved by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and identifying themselves as HTA members.
CBI have identified that their members want to connect with schools and colleges, but are often unsure where to start or what steps to take.
They are working to create an online tool that will connect firms with the students who most need their help – whether through work placements, giving talks, inspiring the next generation of entrepreneurs or bringing careers to life for young people.
The tool is being developed for business, and the CBI want to develop it with business.
That’s where you come in: we want to share an exclusive preview of this new tool and hear your thoughts on whether this would be helpful.
How does it work?
- We’ll send you a link to an interactive prototype
- The prototype is essentially a ‘proof of concept’ and is a ‘rough sketch’ of the final tool. It isn’t the polished version and it is not ‘designed’.
- This enables us to get your invaluable feedback right from the beginning to ensure the final tool will be helpful for our members.
What’s the time commitment?
- 7 November – you will receive a link to a prototype
- 7-11 November – explore the prototype (we recommend spending at least 20 minutes doing so)
- 12 & 13 November – we’ll arrange a call (no more than 30 minutes) to listen to your feedback
If you would like to be involved in this testing, please reply to email@example.com with your availability for a phone call on the 12th and/or 13th November and let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.