As part of the TrustMark scheme, you are demonstrating to your customers that you have committed to working to the highest standards and have been recognised for your quality trading practices and customer services.
What makes TrustMark different?
We are a not-for-profit, Social Enterprise, which means we do not make money from customers and any profit TrustMark does make is allocated to delivering better services and benefits to our Registered Businesses and the consumers who rely on us.
Becoming TrustMark registered through your chosen Scheme Provider brings the added confidence that you have successfully met the requirements of the TrustMark Code of Conduct and Annex A of the Framework_Operating_Requirements_V2.2.
Benefits for our Registered Businesses include:
- Greater Exposure – You can be found on the TrustMark Online Directory where we actively champion and support our Registered Businesses. Your profile on our website contains a unique URL that you can copy and embed into your website so that your customers can check your registration and TrustMark scope of trades. You will also find your TrustMark Licence Number (TMLN) on your public profile.
- TrustMark Business Portal – A secure, online platform that allows you to see your customer enquiries and take them on the journey of enquiry to completion – with the ability to upload photos, create your company bio and specify your geographical coverage. The portal user guide can be found here.
To claim your free portal, click here and follow the four simple steps to activate.
- Trading Standards Approved Scheme - As a TrustMark Registered Business, you can choose to add our National Trading Standards Approved scheme to your membership. To find out more information visit here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to payment options - TrustMark has put together a group of lenders, led by 'BNP Paribas Personal Finance', who are experts in home improvement lending. You can book your demo with a member of the BNP Home Improvement Team today to hear how we have worked together to make the finance options simple for you.
We also provide the ability for you to take debit and credit card payments through our exclusive provider Stripe™.
- Churchill Expert – A new partnership with insurance provider, Churchill Expert providing access to a suite of insurance policies for our Registered Businesses.
Increase your TrustMark visibility
All TrustMark Registered Businesses can use the TrustMark logo to notify customers and potential customers that they are part of the Government Endorsed Quality Scheme. Due to current circumstances, we are unable to post our full welcome pack to you which includes a set of vehicle stickers and an example of the feedback cards. However, we have made a note of your business and once we are able to, we will send these out to you.
Help and Support
You can access a copy of the Registered Business Code of Conduct, containing useful help, guidance and legal tips, all of which have been approved through our Trading Standards Assured Advice partnership from our website. You also have access to the TrustMark Customer Charter, which provides useful information for your customers too.
To access electronic versions of the logo, brand guidelines, updating your profile guide and Code of Conduct, visit here.
Stay in the know
We send regular newsletters and updates to let you know what we are working on and changes that you need to be aware of as a TrustMark Registered Business, so make sure that we have the correct details for your business.