Catering Support - Post COVID-19 Lockdown
Here at the HTA, we have worked closely with our e-learning provider, CPL Learning, to create a support package for our members, so that they can navigate the opening of their catering offering post COVID-19 Lockdown.
The HTA have produced a document to support their members which can be downloaded here. We do advise that you communicate with your local authority, as this document is here to provide you with ideas and information, but cannot cover all variances employed by devolved governments.
There is a wealth of information which can be accessed via the Bookshelf on The Hub or App including:
- Tips on how to Communicate with your Guests
- Conflict Management
- Cleaning Vs Sanitising
- Managing Food Safety and Hygiene Risks
... and many more
We are excited to be able to offer the Ready to Serve e-learning programmes both the Manger and Team member versions, created by CPL Learning.
CPL Learning’s new programmes are aimed at helping operators to reopen their premises safely and effectively.
Topics covered in this course include.
- Maximise the safety and protection of your team and guests
- Complete a risk assessment that will be a requirement of your re-opening
- Social distance to meet the latest government requirements
- Enhance cleaning and hygienic practices throughout the business
- Educate and communicate with team members and guests
- Develop your business proposition to meet the needs of your risk assessment and the restrictions currently being faced
- Use effective signage, operational guidance and communication to educate guests and increase confidence in order to encourage safety and handwashing
To help support you through this time the Managers version will be FREE and the Team member version available at £5.