HTA & Planet Mark Sustainability Energiser Webinar - 4th February - 11am
This is a great introductory session for any business seeking to kick off their sustainability journey. It introduces the drivers for sustainability and net zero, why it makes business sense to focus on sustainability and how you can take action right away. An important opportunity to reflect on your own business and begin to think of solutions for decarbonisation and ways to increase social value. (1h)
This webinar will be held on Zoom and will be approximately 1 hour long. There will be opportunity for questions to be answered by an expert from Planet Mark. This is open to HTA members only.
It is aimed at any business type, and would be ideal for a business, or individuals within a business, beginning to explore sustainability opportunities and ideas.
During this webinar you will learn:
- What are the drivers for sustainability and net-zero
- Why sustainability is an excellent model for any business
- How you can begin to address your own business’s sustainability – with a focus on Measure, Engagement & Communication
Following completion of the webinar, you will:
- Have a greater understanding of Sustainability, Carbon footprints, and Net Zero
- Have gained knowledge and skills to take back to your organisation, and begin to make a difference
This webinar will also provide a solid background for the interactive workshops later in the early spring.