Are you ready to grow and develop your social media presence so that it regularly attracts new people to your garden centre?
Do you want to learn the skills strategies and tools so that you can easily grow a brilliant digital presence?
Do you look at your social media presence and know that it could be better?
Do you find yourself struggling to come up with ideas on what to post?
Does it feel like your social media is just a little bit flat?
Do you feel like there are loads of things that you should be doing, but you just don’t know what they are?
The Social Media Development Programme
The most effective training you’ll find on how to develop your social media presence, specifically targeted towards garden centres.
What you’ll get…
- Monthly training which will give you the latest Social Media Marketing tips and tools
- Interviews with subject matter experts such as Facebook Ads for Retailers
- The chance to engage, support and connect with other marketing professionals in the horticultural industry
- Monthly Q&A call to answer your marketing questions
- Live training that you can watch over and over again
- The chance to build your social media marketing toolkit
- Simple tech tutorials to support your digital marketing
Just a few of the topics that there will be training for over the year include:
- Creating your social media strategy
- Putting together your monthly social media plan
- Creating gorgeous graphics in Canva
- Instagram & Facebook Ads
- Getting engagement on your social media
- Instagram Basics
- Facebook Basics
- Content Posting Ideas & Strategies
- Running competitions on social media
- … and more!
This is your chance to up your social media game and start to really use social media to drive more business to your garden centre.
To speak to a member of the team about the programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org