With the success of the Social Media Marketing Development Programme in 2021, we are bringing it back for 2022!
The sessions will be taught virtually by the brilliant, Julie Hall, on a Friday morning 10-11:30am.
Each month Julie will create an exercise that will need to be completed, in order to gain a certificate at the end of the course. The development programme will be run over 9-months, starting on Friday 18 February and will focus on the following subjects:
- The course will start with a Branding and Social Media Audit.
- Social Media Strategy (18 February)
- Facebook (24 March)
- Instagram (15 April)
- Content Planning (13 May)
- Copywriting for social media (17 June)
- Graphic Design + Canva (15 July)
- Video, Reels & TikTok (26 August)
- Facebook & Instagram Ads (16 September)
- Competitions & Building Community (21 October)
*dates are subject to change.
- At the end of the course, there will be a review of what has worked.
Book now for the Early Bird deal!