Specialist insurance for horticultural businesses
We've worked with Towergate insurance to design insurance for the horticultural industry. Our schemes are designed for garden centres, commercial growers, landscapers, manufacturers, suppliers and other associated businesses such as concessions in garden centres.
The specialist insurance policies and products take account fo the unique needs of horticultural businesses. For example, they have the following features:
- Weight of snow cover for glasshouses
- Automatic seasonal increase of 25% in the stock sum insured six weeks prior and post any bank holiday.
- 24 month indemnity period as standard under the Business Interruption section
- Environmental liability cover (Clean up costs)
- Cover for target stock with the first £7,500 per site included free of charge.
- Deterioration of refrigerated/frozen stock (First £5,000 given free of charge)
- Payment via 12 month interest free instalments, subject to status.
Other types of policy
There are also policies available relating to the following areas:
- Management liability (Directors and officers)
- Cyber liability and crime
- Engineering covers
- Motor insurance
For more details on the policies available gave a look at the HTA Insurance website for more information (https://www.towergateinsurance.co.uk/garden-centre-insurance)
Please call 0344 8926271 or alternatively email on firstname.lastname@example.org